Amazon nowadays makes it hard for sellers to know who left the bad reviews on our products.
We used some tools to match reviews with orders. However, they can only tell us the order ID and we have to contact the buyer through sellercentral, which makes the chance of getting that negative review removed very low.
Fortunately, we found an amazing tool lately that can not only help you match reviews with orders but also provide you the personal email address of any Amazon reviewer.
Can't wait to share with you guys!
Recommend to You: FBAReview.PRO
Here are the 4 main reasons why I recommend fbareview.pro to you:
- We have tested it out for thousands of reviews, and we are impressed by their 100% success rate and accuracy. So your success rate of getting that negative review removed is much higher than messaging buyer through sellercentral.
- This is the only tool we found so far that doesn't require you to install any extension or login to your sellercentral. So your Amazon data and account is completely safe.
- They can not only extract buyer email from a review, but also from an order ID!
- You can pull reviewers' email of all Amazon products, no matter whether it is yours or not!
Now let me show you step by step how to find that buyer's contact info, and how to convert them to happy customers and then ask for review removal.
How to find Amazon reviewer's order ID and personal email?
You can either bulk extract buyers' contact info of all your negative reviews by inputing your ASIN...
Or do it one by one through review URL...
Usually the result can be out after 1 day.
It will look something like this...
Great, now you have everything you need!
The next step is to contact the buyer. Please noted you only have 1 chance to make it right!
How to Contact Buyers Effectively for Reviews Removal?
Step 1: Email buyers!
After you got their personal email, please email them immediately! Make sure you mention these 3 points in your email:
- We really value you as our customer and your feedback is very important for us!
- We are very sorry to see you didn't like our product, we'd like to make it right.
- Please let us know if you'd like to have a refund or replacement or maybe another product from our store for free?
Step 2: Give them a call! (If you managed to get their phone number from fbareview.pro, sometimes you are not able to get it because the buyer didn't associate their phone number with their account.)
If they didn't reply your email in 2 days, you can give them a friendly call. Make it as simple as possible:
- We saw your review and emailed you a few days ago. Wondering you might missed that email.
- How can we make it right for you?
Step 3: Follow up email!
If they have replied to your email, you are just 1 step away from the success!
Email them back and ask for review removal!
- Your reviews have significantly impacted our sales and this business is very important to our family.
- We have always trying our best to provide the best quality product and service for all buyers.
- We'd like to do everything we can to make it right for you. Please kindly help change your review to a good one!
We managed to get 90% of our negative reviews changed to positive ones following these 3 golden steps! They always work like a charm.
The key here is to get buyers real & personal email address, and contact them directly. Because we are not allowed by Amazon to incentivise buyers to change their reviews if we are messaging them through Sellercentral.
Last but not least, let me give you a bonus: The email template we have been using!
Thank you for your purchase and taking the time to write a product review. We are terribly sorry to hear the product you received is defective and would like to know if we can send you a free replacement or assist you with a refund.
Customer reviews is important to us and we value your response. All responses will be used to further improve the quality of our service and products.
Please let us know how we may assist you to resolve the issue you have experienced.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for giving us the opportunity to rectify the matter.
"Your Store" Customer Service Team